Thursday, October 15, 2009

darn. knit. {anyway} is OPEN!

Darn Knit Anyway is open for business! I stopped by last Thursday and dropped off all my goodies - handmade stitch marker sets, felted mittens, felted purses, coffee cup cozies, wine bottle sleeves, knitting and sewing themed necklaces, and owl, monkey, and kitty-cat hats. Even before the store's official opening last Friday, customers were coming in and shopping. Everyone that came in said the same thing: "I'm so excited to have a yarn and fabric store in Stillwater!" I feel the same way!
My mom and I went to the shop on Tuesday so she could see it for herself and everything looks wonderful. The shop was buzzing with customers and that was really exciting to see. I hope everything goes great for Aimee and Carly because they are both really sweet and very excited about the shop, too!
Go check out the shop - the address is 423 South Main Street. If you're going East on 36 to get to Stillwater, it's the very first shop on Main Street on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment