Thursday, December 17, 2009

Upcoming Crochet Class at Darn. Knit. {Anyway}!


Hey! Are you looking for something to do after all the holiday chaos is over? I will be teaching a crochet class at darn. knit. {anyway} in Stillwater! Check out their website for details on all their awesome classes. darnknitanyway.com
My class will be for a crochet twirl scarf which is super easy but looks really fabulous! Even if you've never crocheted a stitch, you can learn how to make this scarf! The pattern is very forgiving if you make a mistake and people will think you are a creative genius! The class is two Wednesday nights for two hours starting at 6:00 PM each night. It will be Wednesday, January 27th and Wednesday, February 3rd. It's only $30, and it will be lots of fun, so sign up and we'll make something beautiful together!
The class description says it's for advanced beginners, but I promise, I have lots of patience with real beginners, too! : ) Scarves are great projects for beginners and experts- and who in Minnesota doesn't need a scarf in winter?

Thanks to everyone who came out to my sales this Christmas season. I had tons of fun at each show!

No comments:

Post a Comment